Caring for your solid wood furniture / timber products
Quality solid wood products are surprisingly easy to look after, and a small amount of care will extend their life considerably.
• Treat with wax polish immediately upon receipt and then every three months to protect the wood
• Blot up any spills immediately with a soft, slightly damp clothDon't
• Place items in areas which receive direct sunlight, as this can cause fading
• Place items directly next to heating or air conditioning vents
• Use household cleaning products intended for materials other than wood
Caring for leather
With the correct care leather will retain its natural beauty for many years to come.
We recommend you treat your products with a leather care kit immediately on delivery, prior to use, and every few months thereafter.
Do not use household cleaning products intended for materials other than leather.
Protect leather from strong sunlight and excessive heat such as radiators.
Although every effort is made to achieve uniformity, you may see variations in shade and texture of the grain between products.
Caring for your mattress
To extend the life of your new mattress please initially turn it every 2 weeks. Do not bend or fold your mattress or apply persistent localised pressure to one area as this can damage the springs.